Rubber Products For IV Infusion Transfusion

IV set rubber injection site usually include two types: rubber bulb connector and rubber stopper (as part of Y injection site or heparin cap). Rubber bulb directly connect iv tubing and luer slip or luer lock, as a connection part and sealing part and extra injection part of an infusion set. While for rubber stopper, it needs cooperation with plastic part to become a finished injection site, and rubber pad stopper is not only applicable for iv set, it’s also suitable for blood tubing set.